Philips Dreamstation BiPAP AVAPS
Every patient suffering from chronic respiratory disease has changing therapeutic demands. With Philips DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS noninvasive ventilation solutions, you have the power to treat them that way. Using clinically proven therapy solutions, DreamStation noninvasive ventilators adapt to these changing patient needs, helping to normalize ventilation.
Automatically Airway Management:
Dreamstation can automatically and dynamically manage a patients upper airway in any ventilation mode. It continuously monitors to changes in the upper airway at the lowest possible pressure each night.
Clinically Proven Solution:
Independintly verified outcomes highlight the reduction of ptCO2. The addition of the AVAPS ventilation feature to BPV-ST provides beneficial physiological improvement as a result it decreases ptCO2.
Meeting Unique Patient Needs:
Dreamstation AVAPS aligns with your patient’s breathing patterns to minimize applied pressure support, and machine breaths. And, it helps you stay connected and informed with daily data on patient usage, compliance and efficacy.
Stay Connected to Patients:
Dreamstation delivers the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.³ With integrated Bluetooth® on every device and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems, you can choose the options that are the most cost effective and the best fit for each patient.
Prescription Guidelines Ventilation Pressure:
- 4 to 30 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O)
- EPAP: 4 to 25 cmH2o (Increment is . cmH2o)
- CPAP max pressure is 20 cmH2o
- CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC, AVAPS
Breath Per Minute:
- 1 to 30 (Increment is 1 breath)
- Digital Auto track
- No setting- Fully automated triggering, Cycling and leak compensation
- Target volume: 200 to 1500 ml per breath (increment is 10 ml)
- Max. IPAP: 6 cmH2o to 30 cmH20
- Min. IPAP: EPAP plus 2 cmH2o to 30 cmH2o
- Minimum pressure suport is 2 cmH2o
- .5 to 3.00 seconds (increment is .1 second)
- 1 to 6
- to 40 minutes (Increment is minutes)
Flex Pressure Relief:
- 0 to 3 (Only in S-mode)
- Heated Humidification, Fixed, Adaptive
For any kind of assistance you can contact us here.
Or Visit our Official FB Page here