Philips BiPAP A40 Mini Ventilator
Patients with respiratory diseases such as apnea, asthma, and respiratory acidosis have breathing difficulties. A ventilator is a system it helps to breathe in such patients. Instead of an endotracheal tube, non-invasive ventilators such as the Philips BiPAP A40 use airway support delivered via a face mask. The fully automatic ventilation mode of AVAPS-AE supports long-term therapy.
Due to its specially designed battery module, BiPAP A40 can provide patients with flexibility and increased support. The system incorporates AVAPS-AE, an advanced ventilation mode designed to assist clinicians in the process of titration while ensuring efficiency of comfort and therapy. The new ventilation mode helps to ensure compliance with long-term therapy regardless of body position changes, sleep cycles, and respiratory mechanics.
Promote long term therapy compliance with AVAPS-AE
The AVAPS-AE mode is designed to promote compliance with long-term treatment for patients with chronic respiratory insufficiency associated with obstructive sleep apnea and other disorders. This measures the upper airway resistance of the patient and changes the EPAP delivery needed to maintain airway patentability automatically. At the same time, to maintain a target tidal volume, it automatically adjusts the pressure support. The device adjusts the back-up breath rate based on the spontaneous respiratory rate of the patient when set to Auto breath rate.
Enhance patient comfort
The BiPAP A40 also includes the well-known and clinically proven Auto-TRAK algorithm with an enhanced leak compensation technology to accommodate breathing changes while enhancing patient comfort throughout the treatment.
Experience extra freedom and support
Due to its specially designed battery module, the BiPAP A40 can provide patients with flexibility and increased support. This offers 5 hours2 of continuous back-up power, giving patients access to day-to-day respiratory support.
Manage therapy data efficiently
This system can be linked to our data management apps DirectView and EncorePro. Internal memory devices and an SD card will record data from ventilation therapy for up to 1 year (including DirectView’s last 72 waveforms).
Enjoy ease and reliability
The user interface for color is designed to be intuitive. Due to the integrated heated humidifier with innovative and tested System One humidity control technology and’ Dry Box ‘ design, water intake or rainout problems are minimized. It has the same configuration as CPAP, bi-level, and life-support ventilator products from Philips Respironics.
View oximetry & ventilation data on one screen
The BiPAP A40 is compatible with the Philips oximetry module. Doctors and users can view on-screen SpO2 and heart rate along with data on ventilation therapy. These data can also be included in the EncorePro and DirectView reports as graphs or statistics.
At A Glance:
- Tailored ventilation because every patient is different.
- The bi-level ventilator BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease-of-use and comfort with technological innovations. It adapt to patients condition to deliver enhanced therapy.
- Based on a familiar platform, BiPAP A40 comes with well-known and clinically proven Respironics technology such as Auto-Trak, AVAPS and a Dry Box humidifier design. The device is capable of non-invasive and invasive pressure ventilation, up to 40 cmH2O. Providing treatment for
- Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) AVAPS-AE
- IPAP: 4 40 cm H2O
- EPAP: 4 25 cm H2O
- System One humidity control and Dry Boxtechnology
- Monitoring :Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiratory rate, leak, I/E ratio
- Battery Back- up :Detachable battery module: 5 hours at IPAP 12 cm H2O / EPAP 7 cm H2O and 12 bpm
- Data management :EncorePro 2 and Direct View software; Compatible with oximetry module; Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)
- Remote control: Compatible with PC Direct
- Polygraph and polysomnograph connections :Direct connection to Alice PDx and Alice6 PSGs, AOM to connect to most PSG systems
For any kind of assistance you can contact us here
Or Visit our Official FB Page here