Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar – heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
- Lightweight for easy transport
The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients’ needs
EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
For any kind of assistance you can contact us here.
Or Visit our Official FB Page here